Whether it’s a well-recognised ceremony like a wedding or a funeral, or whether you want to create a ceremony to mark a special occasion or life transition, these events help us to move positively from one phase to the next, and to make sense of our world.
Using a fully-trained, registered celebrant:
- provides structure, guidance and support in creating the type of ceremony you want
- serves as a valuable source of knowledge for the legal requirements of your ceremony, especially in the case of weddings
- works ethically and gives you the confidence that things will run smoothly on the day.
Who am I?
As your celebrant I bring a high level of integrity, passion and love to my work, as well as being highly-organised and reliable. Your ceremony marks an important event, and whether you’d like it be light-hearted or more serious, I take my part in creating that for you seriously, focusing on preparation to ensure the ceremony runs smoothly.
You can be confident that I am:
- fully-trained – I have a Certificate in Celebrant Studies
- a member of the Celebrants’ Association of New Zealand
- a registered marriage celebrant
I also understand how important it is for you to feel you’ve found a celebrant who will be a good match for you. I’m a sensitive person who intuitively picks up on what will be a perfect fit for your ceremony, and I work with you to create a ceremony which represents you and expresses what you want say. Many of my clients say, “you just seemed to ‘get’ me.”
Look around my website to read about the kinds of ceremonies I can create, and please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or would like an obligation-free chat.